Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Living the Dream: This Pinay Turns Her Sims 4 House into Reality

For the past years, The Sims has become one of the most popular and best-selling video games of all time. But have you ever wondered, how the make-believe world inside this simulation game would look if it had a form– in real life?

For those unfamiliar with the game, The Sims is a series of life simulation video games developed by Maxis and published by Electronic Arts. It is a game where players can either buy pre-constructed homes or build them themselves– building is one of the best features of the game. It’s easier for players to become designers. Houses can be built as mansions, cottages, or even island houses. (Read: A Novena Prayer for Finding a New House)

Tasha Khaya Parado first posted her The Sims-inspired house in the popular Facebook group Home Buddies, a commonplace where members share their homes for the over 2.8 million fellow home buddies to see.

living-the-dream-this-pinay-turns-her-sims-4-house-into-reality
(Left) Real-life version (Right) The Sims version (Photos courtesy of subject)

Khaya shares that it was a dream come true when she finally put all those years of playing The Sims into reality.

“I actually built the house on The Sims a year ago without thinking that it was going to be ours as we were just renting within the same subdivision,” Tasha tells My Pope Philippines.

“It was just for fun as I usually just build houses that I find online or I see that I feel like I want to follow in the future. One day, we saw that this house was up for sale so my husband contacted the owner. I didn’t really expect that we’d actually get it,” she adds. (Read: Vlogger Mimiyuuuh Now Ready To Buy Family’s Dream House)

Tasha started playing The Sims when she was in high school, over 10 years ago. After they bought their new house, she and her husband started redesigning and tweaking it together based on the house Tasha first built on The Sims.

living-the-dream-this-pinay-turns-her-sims-4-house-into-reality
Real-life version (Photo courtesy of subject)
living-the-dream-this-pinay-turns-her-sims-4-house-into-reality
The Sims version (Photo courtesy of subject)

It just took them two months to renovate the whole house. (Read: Cop These Home Design Tips From Bea Alonzo and Maris Racal)

“It felt great because one, I didn’t expect we’d get the actual house and that we would be able to renovate it the way I envisioned it on The Sims. I felt proud and at the same time, I felt like all those years of playing finally paid off,” she shares.

The post Living the Dream: This Pinay Turns Her Sims 4 House into Reality appeared first on My Pope Philippines.


Post a Comment

0 Comments