Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Prayers For Little Children

There are so many beautiful prayers that you can teach your kids. Not only are they going to memorize these growing up but they will soon learn the profound meaning of each.

If you are a parent of a child who are fond of memorizing or you just want your son/daughter to start being prayerful at a very early age, consider adding some of these short prayers to your child’s routine. Pray them with your child every day so their memory can absorb it over time. Here are 3 beautiful prayers that you can teach your children. (Read: 5 Powerful Prayers for Your Children)

Good Morning, Jesus

Jesus, you are good and wise
I will praise you when I rise.
Jesus, hear this prayer I send
Bless my family and my friends.
Jesus, help my eyes to see
All the good you send to me.
Jesus, help my ears to hear
Calls for help from far and near.
Jesus, help my feet to go
In the way that You will show.
Jesus, help my hands to do
All things loving, kind, and true.
Jesus, guard me through this day
In all I do and all I say.

Amen.

Child’s Prayer for Protection

Angel of God, my Guardian dear,
To whom God’s love commits me here;
Ever this day, be at my side
To light and guard
To rule and guide. Amen.

Thank You, Jesus, For Them All

Round this table, here to pray
First, we thank you for the day
For our family and our friends
Gifts of grace that heaven lends
Living water, daily bread
Countless blessings our God sends
Thank you, Jesus, for them all
For the great ones and the small
When we’re happy, when we’re sad
On the good days and the bad
We are grateful, we are glad

Amen.

Source: learnreligions.com

The post Prayers For Little Children appeared first on My Pope Philippines.


Post a Comment

0 Comments