Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

3 Powerful Prayers for Academic Success

Students have been struggling with online classes or blended learning due to the drastic changes brought by the COVID-pandemic, making it more difficult to achieve academic success. 

This setup has been taking a toll on the mental health of many students, including teachers. It is never easy to deal with the burden of school work, financial expenses, lack of resources, and other things that need to be considered in keeping up with the online classes. When you feel hopeless, always remember how far you’ve come, and God will light your path towards success. (Read: Powerful Prayers for Students and Educators Affected by the Pandemic)

It is a challenging and stressful journey, you just have to believe in yourself and God. Recite these prayers for academic success to ask for His guidance and blessing.

Prayer for Academic Achievement

Jesus, my Savior, I pray that You walk with me towards academic success. I want to strive for academic achievement and prosperity in the classroom. I pray that You keep my eyes fixated on these goals. Please bless me with a heart of determination and discipline. When days are hard, please remind me of my capability to strive through Your love. I believe in myself to achieve great things, Jesus. Please be with me on this journey. In Your name, Amen.

Prayer for Overcoming Academic Challenges

All-Powerful Father, please help me in my hard days. When I face challenges during my academic journey, please be present. Help me overcome even the hardest of moments with Your strength and perseverance. When I feel dejected or doubtful, please remind me of my worth. When I fail academically, remind me of second chances and Your beautiful grace. When I fall down, remind me that You are always there to help me back up. In Jesus’ all-powerful name, Amen.

Prayer for Seeking Guidance

Righteous Savior, You have taught me to seek community within this life. I know that I can find You by finding Your sons and daughters. Please lead me to mentors and supporters during my academic journey. Help me find people to coach me, encourage me, teach me, and challenge me, as I undergo my progress towards academic success. Open my eyes to these knowledgeable people around me. May I also be supporters for them. In Jesus’ glorious name, Amen.

Prayers from Connect Us.

The post 3 Powerful Prayers for Academic Success appeared first on My Pope Philippines.



3 Powerful Prayers for Academic Success
Source: News Flash Trending

Post a Comment

0 Comments