Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

3 Prayers To Trust God And His Goodness

We all want God to answer our prayers however, when faced with problems that seem bigger than us, we often lack faith to believe God will answer. We are trapped by unbelief and fear but always remember that God is preparing us to a wonderful life and an increase in blessings.

We are the ones who do not believe in His capacity to give grace and help us. God wants us to be strong and yet willing to ask and receive His help when we need it. If you feel that you’re somewhat lacking in faith, let these 3 prayers guide you to learn to trust God and his goodness. (Read: A Prayer for Focus and Determination)

Prayer to the God of the Possible

Father, Miracle-Worker, I put my trust and my faith in You because I know that nothing is impossible with You. Just as You told Sarah about the coming birth of Isaac, I know You will make a way when there is no way. You raised Lazarus from the dead. You made the dry bones have flesh again and then made breath enter them. Father, You look out for Your people, and for that, I praise You. You are the same God today as You were then. I believe in the power of Your hand. I believe in Your intervention. My mind has silenced the critics. I cannot hear the non-believers. All I hear is You, my Father. What harm can come to me when I walk with You? Amen.

Prayer for Faith

Jesus, King of Kings, You say that the righteous man will live by faith. Mold me in Your image and fill my heart with faith in You. Guide my actions so that I can live by faith and have a life in You, abundantly and eternally. Cleanse my thoughts of impurities, dear God. Keep my eyes fixed on You and You alone. Help me be steadfast in my trust in You and Your Scriptures so that I can live right in Your holy sight. Amen.

Prayer for Unwavering Trust

O God, my Strength, I put my trust in You. You have never forsaken those who seek You. You have never let me down. I know that You never will let me down because my life so far has been a testimony of Your greatness. Mold me into Your image, and hold me close to You. Show me how to mature as a Christian and improve on my walk of faith. Steady my trust in You so that it never wavers, no matter what battles I face on this earth. I declare that my faithfulness to You will be strong at all times. Amen.

The post 3 Prayers To Trust God And His Goodness appeared first on My Pope Philippines.



3 Prayers To Trust God And His Goodness
Source: News Flash Trending

Post a Comment

0 Comments