Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

A Prayer For Personal Forgiveness

Have you been dealing with conflicts of the past? Have you been finding it hard to let go of those who have wronged you? More so, have you been struggling to forgive yourself for allowing things to happen the way they did?

Seek inner peace and healing with God’s loving embrace! Here is a prayer to help you look deep within and attain personal forgiveness.

A Prayer for Personal Forgiveness

Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sins, I renounce Satan and all his works, And I give you my life. I accept you whom I’ve just received in communion. I now receive and accept you as my personal Lord and my personal Savior, and as we just prayed, fill us with Your Holy Spirit. Amen.

Prayer from catholic.org.

The post A Prayer For Personal Forgiveness appeared first on My Pope Philippines.


Post a Comment

0 Comments