Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

A Morning Prayer to Cope With Daily Pressure

It may not be visible at all times, but each one of us is struggling to cope with daily pressure in our lives. Every morning, the first thing we usually think about is how to survive another day given to us, along with fear and anxiety that weighs our hearts.

There will always be a pressure that discourages us from moving forward in the workplace, school, and even at home. It is never easy to deal with it, especially when we are too occupied with stress, worry, and anxiety. But don’t let it defeat you. If the daily pressure in our lives gets too overwhelming, remember that you are stronger, and God will guide you to overcome all of it. (Read: A Short Prayer for a Good Morning)

This powerful prayer will be your shield in fighting your battles and coping with daily pressure. Utter it every morning to regain strength and help you keep moving forward.

A Morning Prayer to Cope With Daily Pressure 

Oh Lord, my God, I am struggling today.

There is pressure at home: bills to pay, children to tend to, and my house to maintain.

Give me patience, Oh Lord.

There is pressure in the workplace: so many tasks to complete in so little time, while the boss becomes impatient with me.

Give me a favor, Oh merciful Lord.

There is pressure at school: so many subjects and exams.

Give me time management and calm my anxiety, Oh Father.

I know that I can lay it all at your feet.

Give me the strength and wisdom to release it all to you, in Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.

Prayer from Christianstt.com.

The post A Morning Prayer to Cope With Daily Pressure appeared first on My Pope Philippines.


Post a Comment

0 Comments