Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

5 Prayers of Thanks for Everyday Blessings

Prayer to Become a Channel of Blessing to Others

Dear Lord Jesus, every good and perfect gift is a blessing from You and You have blessed me with so much. I ask that You would use me to be a blessing to others who are in need or facing difficulties.

Make me a channel of Your blessing, a channel through whom Your love and peace and joy and love flow out from You, through me to others. May I be Your hands to bless others. May You guide my feet to places where I can go and be a blessing. May my speech be seasoned with salt so that I may speak words of comfort and encouragement, and speak the truth in love. Give me the grace to be available when others are in need.

Lord, I pray that You may increase in my life and I may decrease, so that the blessings that You pour through me to others, may draw each one closer into the arms of the Lord Jesus. In His name I pray, Amen.

Prayer for New Blessings Every Morning

Precious Lord Jesus, how great You are and I just want to kneel before You today to say thank You. Thank You that Your blessings and mercies are new every morning. You are a great and wonderful God and I love You.

Thank You, that Your love and grace towards me is waiting for me as I open my eyes to a new day. Thank You, that at the end of the day Your love continues to support me, to guard and protect me during the dark hours of the night.

Thank You, that as I go about my daily business and the duties of the day, You are there to lead and guide to help and to support. And thank You that no matter where I go, Your blessings hover above my head, for my hope is in You.

Thank You for Your great many precious blessings, and thank You that You pour them out on me day by day. Great is Your faithfulness O God my Saviour. All I have needed You have provided. Bless Your holy name for ever and ever, Amen.

Prayer for Spiritual Blessings

Dear Lord, You have told us that the man that does not walk in the ways of the world and refuses to be influenced by the trinkets that this world offers, but who puts their trust in You, is blessed indeed.

You also told us that the one who delights in You and meditates on Your Word is like a fruitful tree that is planted by the rivers of water. 

Bless me Lord, I pray, with love in times of hatred, goodness in times of hostility, peace in times of strife, hope in the midst of despair, faith in the times of testings and joy in the times of pain. For my hope is in You alone.

Bless me Lord, I pray, with those blessings that only come from You. Amen.

Prayer of Thanks for Blessings Received

Loving Father, how I praise and thank You for Your many and great blessings that You have showered over us all, despite our foolish rebelling and sinful pride. How great You are and what a gracious God that You should care for such as me.

Thank You, Father, for Your unconditional and everlasting love towards me. May I grow more and more to be like You, guide and teach me in all that I say and do, so that I may do all according to Your will.

I ask You to continue to pour our Your bountiful blessings and mercy on me and my whole family. I ask this in the name of the lovely Lord Jesus, Amen.

Prayer for the Greatest Blessing – Jesus

Our dear Heavenly Father, may Your name be glorified for You alone are worthy, for You looked down on our pitiful race and chose to give Your only Beloved Son to be the perfect sacrifice to pay the price for my sins and those of the whole world.

There are no words that are sufficient enough to praise and bless You for all that You have poured over the heads of Your children and into the hearts of those that love and trust You.

Thank You for the riches of the glory of the manifold blessings that by Your grace You have give to us all, not only in this world, but in the ages to come and for everlasting. You alone are worthy of our thanks and praise and we bless Your name for ever and ever,

Amen. 

Prayers from prayer.knowing-jesus.com.

The post 5 Prayers of Thanks for Everyday Blessings appeared first on My Pope Philippines.



5 Prayers of Thanks for Everyday Blessings
Source: News Flash Trending

Post a Comment

0 Comments